This is a TEST to see if I can copy a document from my computer to Jay Space.

Friday, November 14, 2008

The picture below is a Quecha man warming his hands on a ventilated cooking stove build by ProPeru volunteers. Last August, Kathryn and I build eight such stoves in Quecha homes in the Peru high country.

2 comments:

Todd and Lisa said...

Very nice Jay!! I am your first official follower. That is so great that you went to Peru on that service trip! I remember you talking about it last year! Way to blog - with attitude too!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Hey, Uncle Jay!!! Welcome to the blogging world!!! I expect to see some exciting stuff on you blog....I know that you do a lot of fun things! I will keep checking....so the pressur is on!!!

Say hello to your family, and check out my blog when you get a chance. kmfamily.blogspot.com